রবিবার, ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

224 - Winterlude 2013 Lunar New Year Lion Dance Parade as seen on Somerset Street

Winterlude is coming to an end and this year I managed to catch something a little different! This awesome parade managed to attract a lot of people and everyone seemed to have a great time as these guys paraded down Somerset Street from Preston Street to Bay Street through Chinatown. Enjoy! Now if you are reading this and its 9:30 in the morning, I am currently running the 10.5 km Winterman run near the Canadian War Museum. Wish me luck! (and yes I know, what was I thinking, It's Winter!!!!). Happy Sunday!


View 224 - Winterlude 2013 Lunar New Year Lion Dance Parade as seen on Somerset Street in a larger map

Source: http://ottawaphotochallenge.blogspot.com/2013/02/224-winterlude-2013-lunar-new-year-lion.html

sound of music Peter Billingsley festivus festivus nfl playoff picture nfl playoff picture Larry King

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন